Friday, June 10, 2011

After the Adventure

So, its been about 2 weeks since we returned and we are still talking to each other.  While I have been home since then to see my parents and give them the gifts I got them, we are taking a small break from spending time with each other or at least I am.  For me it's been back to my normal routine of work and sleeping.  I have also been working on organizing the over 2,000 pictures we all took.  I've deleted a lot and have it down to about 1,700 of course there are still a lot of duplicates, so its a work in progress.  I'm still trying to decide if I want to create a book or just get prints made and put them in an album. 


Overall the trip was wonderful and I had a really good time, but was ready to come home.  My favorite two places were Charleston and Savannah.  I could probably handle living there, just would have to learn to live with the heat and humidity.  Favorite place we went to would of course have to be the Aquarium.  Not really sure I had a least favorite some things were not a enjoyable as others but didn't hate anything.


I am glad to be home and my next adventure will be trying to find a new job or deciding if it's time to head back to school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment